This combination of herbal and natural remedies covers all the basic first aid needs that commonly occur outside of the home. It comes in a small and convenient, travel-size pack that can easily be tucked into a suitcase, backpack or daypack. It is ideal to bring along when backpacking or hiking in the woods, camping or traveling, and is great to leave in the car for cases of emergency. Included in this kit are remedies for food poisoning, nausea, diarrhea, constipation, heartburn, bruises and other muscle trauma, infections, bug bites, bee stings, rashes, pain, cuts, burns and even shock.
- Activated Charcoal Caps: A very effective remedy for digestive upsets. Absorbs toxic substances that cause bloating, cramping, diarrhea, digestive gurgling, food poisoning. Take 2 - 4 caps as often as needed as every few hours while in discomfort. Take with Tummy-Ease.
- Tummy-Ease: Eases stomach upset, nausea, acid indigestion, heartburn, gas, and diarrhea. Rebalances digestive function. Take 30 to 60 drops (1 - 2 droppersful) as needed. Can add to sparkling water for added benefit. Take with charcoal caps.
- Arnica 30c: A homeopathic remedy taken internally to treat trauma and bruises. Take 5 pellets as needed. Can take every few hours.
- Super Salve: (Half ounce tube) An all-purpose skin salve such as chapped lips, cuts, abrasions, burns.
- L.B.T. Caps (40 capsules): Helps to relieve temporary constipation. Take two to three before bedtime.
- Herbal Biotic: Provides quick immune response to help the body respond to infective states. Take 30 to 60 drops (1-2 droppersful) 2-3 a day as needed.
- B.O.O. Bug Off Oil: An effective non-toxic bug repellant. Can by used safely on pets, kids and camping equipment. Apply as needed.
- Sting Stop: A very cooling gel to help soothe the sting and itch of insect bites, rashes, and other skin irritations, such as burns.